SHORT TERM LETTING LICENCE
We are very pleased to confirm that we have secured our Licence and the number is HI-10045-F
Payments for Seadrift B&B
Payments are by cash, and the following cards:
- Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro / Switch / Visa Credit & Mastercard – no charge.
- Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- A non-refundable deposit of £30 per room booked is required when making your booking
- Full booking balance must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking will be charged.
Due to the close proximity of our guest rooms we do not take children under the age of 10
Whilst we offer free Wi-fi please be aware that “superfast” has yet to truly reach the Scottish Highlands and therefore we may not have the speed you are used to. Similarly mobile phone signal is very patchy in this area of the country!
We regret that we do not accept dogs.
The nearest place for an evening meal is in Dornie – just 3 mins by car. There are many places in the general area to eat – if you are looking for ideas then check out our ‘Foodies in the Highlands’ page. In peak season it is advisable to book in advance.