Bookings via our website
COVID – 19
For the foreseeable future we will be offering all of our three rooms, however, we shall only be letting two rooms at a time for your safety to allow social distancing. If our twin room is booked we shall then only let our Double Seaview 2. If you are wanting to book all three rooms for the same family or group please contact us by telephone or email.
We will not be able to provide our usual breakfast.However, so that you can still enjoy the full Seadrift Breakfast Experience, we shall be asking you to choose what you would like for breakfast the night before. We shall also have separate sittings so that we can clean and wipe through the dining room between guests.
Payments for Seadrift B&B
Payments are by cash, and the following cards:
- Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro / Switch / Visa Credit & Mastercard – no charge.
- Unfortunately we do not now accept American Express.
- A deposit of £30 per room booked is required when making your booking .
- The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions.
- Full booking balance must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled 2 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £30 per booking will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Due to the close proximity of our guest rooms we do not take children under the age of 10
Whilst we offer free wifi please be aware that “superfast” has yet to reach the Scottish Highlands and therefore may not be the speed you are used to. Similarly mobile phone signal is very patchy in this area of the country!
We regret but we do not accept dogs.
The nearest place for an evening meal is in Dornie – just 5 mins by car. There are many places in the general area to eat – if you want advice please do phone us. In peak season it is advisable to book in advance.