Due to COVID we have made number of changes to our operation of Seadrift in order to help minimise the risk to you and ourselves.
For the foreseeable future we will be offering just our two ‘Sea View’ double rooms. One of the rooms can be set up either as twin beds or a superking bed.
We will continue to provide our much acclaimed Breakfast, however, if you would prefer, we will provide continental breakfast that will be placed in the fridge in the guest dining room.
Guests will have exclusive use of the dining room where there will be a microwave oven, kettle and toaster. We will leave this arrangement in place probably until late June, or later if needs be.
We have also moved to a minimum 3 night stay due to the additional cleaning and safety requirements.
Payments for Seadrift B&B
Payments are by cash, and the following cards:
- Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro / Switch / Visa Credit & Mastercard – no charge.
- Unfortunately we do not now accept American Express.
- A deposit of £30 per room booked is required when making your booking .
- The deposit will be refunded according to the cancellation conditions.
- Full booking balance must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled less than 2 days before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- If the booking is cancelled 2 or more days before arrival then a charge equal to £30 per booking will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking is charged.
Due to the close proximity of our guest rooms we do not take children under the age of 10
Whilst we offer free Wi-fi please be aware that “superfast” has yet to truly reach the Scottish Highlands and therefore we may not have the speed you are used to. Similarly mobile phone signal is very patchy in this area of the country!
We regret that we do not accept dogs.
The nearest place for an evening meal is in Dornie – just 3 mins by car. There are many places in the general area to eat – if you are looking for ideas then check out our ‘Foodies in the Highlands’ page. In peak season it is advisable to book in advance.