SHORT TERM LETTING LICENCE
We are very pleased to confirm that we have secured our Licence and the number is HI-10045-F
To check availability or make a booking, select your preferred dates in the calendar below and click Search.
Please note that we do not take children under the age of 10 years old. We also do not take pets, although we do have two lovely cats and a young border collie of our own that are not allowed in the guest rooms.
Payments for Seadrift B&B
Payments are by cash, and the following cards:
- Visa Debit / Delta, Maestro / Switch / Visa Credit & Mastercard – no charge.
- Unfortunately we do not accept American Express.
- A non-refundable deposit of £30 per room booked is required when making your booking .
- Full booking balance must be paid 7 days before arrival.
- If the booking is cancelled 14 days or less before arrival then a charge equal to the full booking amount will be made.
- In the event of a no show or booking reduction (after arrival date) the full cost of the booking will be charged.
Whilst we offer free wi-fi please be aware that “superfast” has yet to reach the Scottish Highlands and therefore may not be the speed you are used to. Similarly mobile phone signal is very patchy in this area of the country!
We regret but we do not accept dogs.
The nearest place for an evening meal is in Dornie – just 5 mins by car. There are many places in the general area to eat – if you want ideas then please check out our ‘Foodies in the Highlands’ page. In peak season it is advisable to book in advance.
2017 RECOGNITION OF EXCELLENCE
Our contact details are:
Seadrift B & B
Avernish, by Kyle of Lochalsh
Ross-shire, IV40 8EQ, Scotland
Telephone: 01599 555415